This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
your stabsread patch
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <dmj+ at andrew dot cmu dot edu>
- To: "Peter.Schauer" <Peter dot Schauer at regent dot e-technik dot tu-muenchen dot de>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:47:14 -0500
- Subject: your stabsread patch
...is not correct.
Look at the debug output for a v3/stabs static method. Note that the
method is in fact stubbed! The physname is all there (which will be
handled in gdb_mangle_name after your last patch) and the return type
is there, but the arguments are missing.
Feel free to argue that this is GCC's bug instead of ours. I think
both should be fixed.
[I would have replied, but I have technical difficulties with my mail
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer