This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Bugfixes on x86-64 target
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Michal Ludvig <mludvig at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:49:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Bugfixes on x86-64 target
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
> Index: ChangeLog
> from Michal Ludvig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * x86-64-tdep.c (value.h): Delete.
> (gdb_assert.h): Include.
> x86_64_register_convert_to_raw ): Add check which lets only
> floating-point values to be converted.
> (value_push): Delete.
> (x86_64_push_arguments): Order of arguments pushed on stack fixed.
> (i386_gdbarch_init): Number of register_bytes fixed.
Nice! I've checked it in (I've also re-indented the file as a separate