This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa:testsuite} Overhaul sizeof.exp
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: fnasser at redhat dot com
- Cc: ac131313 at cygnus dot com, drow at mvista dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:49:47 -0600
- Subject: Re: [rfa:testsuite} Overhaul sizeof.exp
It sounds like we understand the alternatives and everyone's got opinions
 Status quo
 FAIL the test
 XFAIL the test
 KFAIL the test
I'm concerned that for each alternative, someone will find a flaw, and
therefore we'll stick with  and keep rejecting useful tests.
Fernando and Daniel and Andrew, I'd like to hold your feet to the fire:
Can you please rank these in priority order and indicate how many of the
high priority ones are acceptable.
Also there may very well be a  that I haven't heard of or thought of.
My rank is  >  >  > . , , and  are acceptable to me.
 is not.