This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa:testsuite} Overhaul sizeof.exp
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:15:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfa:testsuite} Overhaul sizeof.exp
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200202200456.g1K4uwX27098@duracef.shout.net> <3C73B949.email@example.com>
Andrew Cagney wrote:
> The XFAIL policy is different to GDB. GDB interprets XFAILs to mean not
> supported due to something outside of GDB's control. Not this is a bug
> but we're not fixing it at present.
Gdb follows the Dejagnu intended meaning for XFAILs.
We've noticed that we need something else for "Known bugs"
long ago. I suggested that we should create the KFAILs for that,
which would be documented with a bug database reference.
I still think we should do that.
Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9