This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA/testsuite/c++: Overhaul userdef.exp
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:57:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFA/testsuite/c++: Overhaul userdef.exp
- References: <200202181852.g1IIqCU24016@duracef.shout.net>
On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 12:52:12PM -0600, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> This patch is approved, subject to (you guessed it) addition of the
> year 2002 to the copyright line.
> I adore this kind of overhaul, thanks.
> I proofread the test script and it is all okay.
> I ran this through my test bed and did a before-and-after diff.
> All configurations look no worse than before.
> Michael C
> 2002-02-16 Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com>
> * gdb.c++/userdef.exp: Test overloaded operators properly.
> Remove xfails.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer