This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA/testsuite/c++: Overhaul userdef.exp
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: drow at mvista dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:52:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFA/testsuite/c++: Overhaul userdef.exp
This patch is approved, subject to (you guessed it) addition of the
year 2002 to the copyright line.
I adore this kind of overhaul, thanks.
I proofread the test script and it is all okay.
I ran this through my test bed and did a before-and-after diff.
All configurations look no worse than before.
2002-02-16 Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gdb.c++/userdef.exp: Test overloaded operators properly.