This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFD] How to fix FRAME_CHAIN_VALID redefinition in config/i386/tm-i386v4.h ?
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: "Peter.Schauer" <Peter dot Schauer at Regent dot E-Technik dot TU-Muenchen dot DE>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:58:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFD] How to fix FRAME_CHAIN_VALID redefinition in config/i386/tm-i386v4.h ?
- References: <200202180833.JAA05705@reisser.regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
> That would work fine for me.
> To be 100% backwards compatible, I think that the default should be
> file_frame_chain_valid though.
> We could change that to func_frame_chain_valid in another patch then.
That is DanielJ's contention. Leave it as a separate change (I'll
create a bug report for that - I've got the GDB branch nerves).