This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH/RFA] ppc-linux-nat.c cleanup
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:06:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFA] ppc-linux-nat.c cleanup
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 17, 10:46pm, Elena Zannoni wrote:
> 2002-02-17 Elena Zannoni <email@example.com>
> * ppc-linux-nat.c: Update copyright.
> (fetch_register, store_register): Add tid parameter, don't compute
> tid here.
> (fetch_ppc_registers, store_ppc_registers): Add tid
> parameter. Pass it along to callees.
> (fetch_inferior_registers, store_inferior_registers): Compute tid
> here, and pass it to calleed functions.
> (fill_gregset, supply_fpregset): Clean up formatting.
> This is a mini cleanup, in preparation for the new version of the
> altivec register support.
> OK to check in?
Looks good. Commit away...
(BTW, with regard to the tid stuff, I'm convinced it's necessary at all
due to the way that we currently do thread support. However, there's
no harm in reorganizing it the way you did...)