This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Select a particular mangling of a demangled symbol in lookup_block_symbol
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: drow at mvista dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 12:59:31 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Select a particular mangling of a demangled symbol in lookup_block_symbol
> Meanwhile, I'd like to put this patch in because it is a strict
> improvement over what we have.
I got some sleep so that I could look at this particular patch
with fresh eyes.
I agree with you; this patch can never do harm (as far as I can tell).
So I don't object to it.