This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Select a particular mangling of a demangled symbol in lookup_block_symbol
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: drow at mvista dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:15:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Select a particular mangling of a demangled symbol in lookup_block_symbol
dj> A::A(int) [not-in-charge]
Can the input parser handle that syntax? Suppose the user wants to
disassemble the not-in-charge constructor?
That's why I want to stick the information in the name:
dj> Meanwhile, I'd like to put this patch in because it is a strict
dj> improvement over what we have.
I'll look at this particular patch so that I can offer an opinion.