This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PATCH to avoid infinite loop in cplus-dem.c on some EDG names
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: scott snyder <snyder at fnal dot gov>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:36:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH to avoid infinite loop in cplus-dem.c on some EDG names
- References: <200202152231.QAA69091@d0sgibnl1.fnal.gov>
On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 04:31:41PM -0600, scott snyder wrote:
> hi -
> The following name, emitted by an EDG-based compiler (kcc 4.0),
> causes the demangler to go into an infinite loop when run with
> auto demangling. (Try running test-filter with `--format=auto'.)
Thanks for the patch - but demangler patches need to go to
firstname.lastname@example.org. The demangler is maintained outside of GDB.
Are you testing C++ support on this compiler? I'd be quite surprised
if it worked - though not unpleasantly.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer