This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PATCH: fix spurious overlapping-region complaint for contiguous regions
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Greg McGary <greg at mcgary dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 01:54:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH: fix spurious overlapping-region complaint for contiguous regions
- References: <200201190213.g0J2Drk16693@kayak.mcgary.org>
> 2002-01-18 Greg McGary <email@example.com>
> * (create_mem_region): Disallow useless empty region. Regions are
> half-open intervals, so allow [A..B) [B..C) as non-overlapping.
I've checked this in. Thanks!