This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] core_addr_string and core_addr_to_string_nz
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:07:08 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] core_addr_string and core_addr_to_string_nz
On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > 2002-02-12 Keith Seitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * defs.h (core_addr_to_string_nz): New function.
> > * utils.c (core_addr_to_string): Use phex instead of phex_nz.
> > (core_addr_to_string_nz): New function.
> Ok (utils no longer has a maintainer so filling in gaps like this should
> be pretty straignt forward).
Wow! What response. (Hey, it's awefully late in Toronto!)
Thank you very much for the quick turn around.
PS. That means I've committed it.