This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch/rfc] Delete floatformat_unknown
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:45:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch/rfc] Delete floatformat_unknown
- References: <200202111616.QAA02731@cam-mail2.cambridge.arm.com>
> I'm currently checking this in.
> Given that we now assume that long double == double, why is
> TARGET_LONG_DOUBLE_BIT = 128 by default?
Oops! Fixing it now.