This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [applied patch] tweak opcode fields.
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: cgd at broadcom dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 01:26:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: [applied patch] tweak opcode fields.
- References: <email@example.com>
> The rationale for this one is, basically, if the commas delineate the
> same things that the boxes do in the MIPS ISA specs, it's easier to
> verify that the instructions are correct. (no need to count bits,
BTW, that is where the commas came from.