This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [DejaGnu] dejagnu: multilib detection improvement
- From: Rob Savoye <rob at welcomehome dot org>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, dejagnu at gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 22:07:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: [DejaGnu] dejagnu: multilib detection improvement
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 12:08:27AM -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Instead of trying to improve dejagnu's multilib inference engine, I
> just arranged for it to use GCC.
That's probably fine... Nobody else but the GCC team even uses the
multilib support, so whatever you want to do to keep it working, is
fine with me. One of these days, I'd like to move the multilib support out
of runtest.exp, and into a seperate library file. I think that'll have to
wait till I have a big block of time though...
- rob -