This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH RFA] for NetBSD host, use RPATH to add X lib dir.
- From: cgd at broadcom dot com
- To: insight at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 08 Feb 2002 16:20:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH RFA] for NetBSD host, use RPATH to add X lib dir.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
At 08 Feb 2002 16:16:24 -0800, Chris G. Demetriou wrote:
> Approval, anyone? 8-)
Apparently I always have to forget _something_...
That patch was developed and tested on NetBSD/i386 1.5.
The claim about the old a.out linker simply ignoring -rpath was
verified by myself on a NetBSD/i386 1.4 system, and by Jason Thorpe on
a NetBSD/arm32 a.out system of unknown version.