This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] win32-nat printf and sprintf removal
- From: muller at cerbere dot u-strasbg dot fr
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 20:35:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA] win32-nat printf and sprintf removal
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
At 14:00 08/02/02 -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>> I replaced printf by printf_unfiltered (or printf_filtered
>> when there where other printf_filtered in the same function)
>> and sprintf by xasprintf in win32-nat.c source.
>> Does this enter in the obvious fix rules or not?
>Yes!!!! You also earn huge numbers of brownie points from the Insight
>and other GUI developers.
Don't forget that I also use GDB integrated in my
IDE (for Free Pascal compiler), thus this change
is also good for me.