This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PATCH: run callfwmall.exp only on HP-UX
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, jimb at cygnus dot com
- Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 10:38:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: run callfwmall.exp only on HP-UX
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> Just a note from the loyal opposition ... back on red hat linux 6.2,
> callfwmall.exp returned more FAILs than callfuncs.exp. The FAILs
> actually stemmed, not from the "no malloc" part, but from differences
> in floating point initialization between the two programs.
I believe those differences were bogus. callfuncs was meant to
test both prototyped and non-prototyped floating point args.
That distinction was accidentally lost at one point, but it has
since been restored.