This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Confusion over the definition of 'bool' in rdi-share/host.h
- From: Grant Edwards <grante at visi dot com>
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com,Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:12:41 -0600
- Subject: Re: Confusion over the definition of 'bool' in rdi-share/host.h
- References: <200202061055.KAA25668@cam-mail2.cambridge.arm.com> <3C6139CC.274DFEA5@redhat.com>
On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 09:12:28AM -0500, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> > the rdi's host.h is really a non-autoconf approach to
> > generating host definitions. It's contents should really be
> > replaced with an include of the standard autoconf generated
> > definitions followed by some cleanups (ie defining the types
> > that the rdi code need in terms of what autoconf has provided)
> > to make the rest of the rdi files compile cleanly.
> But until someone finds the time to do that I guess we must
> apply Nick's patch.
I could probably make some time to work on this if somebody
wanted to tell me exactly what set of sources I should start
with. Keeping support for ADP is pretty important to one of
the products I work on.