This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Kill a warning in linux-low.c
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:21:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Kill a warning in linux-low.c
- References: <20020205171348.A11392@nevyn.them.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 01:25:46PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com> writes:
> |> Waitpid's second argument is an (int *), not a (union wait *). Committed as
> |> obvious.
> Wouldn't it be better to make w an int instead?
A little digging around in glibc tells me - yes, you're right. Union
wait is a BSD-ism.
I'll fix this after the other three gdbserver patches get looked at.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer