This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] handle signal passing to debuggee for win32 native target.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:13:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] handle signal passing to debuggee for win32 native target.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 01:58:53PM +0100, Pierre Muller wrote:
>But I don't really know if Cygwin library uses SetUnhandledExceptionFilter
>(I suspect it does as my patch does not work as intended...).
It does, in effect, yes.
Please check this in, Pierre. It looks good.