This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: mi: correct loop printing args or locals
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Jim Blandy <jimb at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 21:05:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFA: mi: correct loop printing args or locals
- References: <20020204015611.3804E5E9DE@zwingli.cygnus.com>
> Note that `fltarg' appears twice. This is because there is both a
> PSYM (parameter symbol) stab and an LSYM (local symbol) stab for
> `fltarg', which I'm pretty sure is the standard (and correct) STABS
> way to describe such functions.
I don't know about correct. However it is standard. Think of the
number of times you've received a debug-info sorting patch that
accidently re-ordered the stab info :-)
> Anyway, the loop is clearly incorrect
> for blocks that contain a mix of arguments and non-arguments.
Yes, fine. I take it you're having fun with the MI testsuite.
Feel free to just commit fixes to the other bugs you find.