This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/testsuite] Allow __libc_start_main above main in annota1.exp
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: drow at mvista dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:37:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA/testsuite] Allow __libc_start_main above main in annota1.exp
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200201301602.g0UG2Ro27845@duracef.shout.net>
Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> BTW, the annotation interface is deprecated (see the NEWS file
> in gdb 5.1.1). I'm in favor of maintaining test scripts for
> deprecated features for a while, but I don't feel an urge to
> solve the "giant annotation line" problem.
> Andrew or anyone, can you say how long the annotation interface
> is going to stay around?
I believe as long as emacs uses it.
Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9