This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Add gdbtk to TAGS makefile target.
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: Michael Snyder <msnyder at cygnus dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, keiths at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:41:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add gdbtk to TAGS makefile target.
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <200201290043.g0T0hk724390@reddwarf.cygnus.com> <3C5615B8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > 2002-01-28 Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
> > * Makefile.in (TAGFILES_NO_SRCDIR): Add SUBDIR_GDBTK_SRCS.
> Insight/gdbtk isn't a part of a GDB distribution. We're ment to be
> reducing the number of references to GDBtk in that makefile. Not
> increasing them.
OK, that's why I asked. Patch withdrawn.