This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa] Remove doc/libgdb.texinfo
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:37:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfa] Remove doc/libgdb.texinfo
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.1020121114857.16755H-100000@is>
> On Sun, 20 Jan 2002, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>> The file libgdb.texinfo which dates back to '93 turns out to not be used
>> in current documentation. Adding to the fun, it is still (C) Cygnus
>> I can think of two possible things to do to that file:
>> o delete it (per attached)
>> o make it FSF (Red Hat nee Cygnus have
>> no problems there) and say integrate
>> it into gdbint.texinfo as an historical
> My vote is for removing that file altogether. It doesn't hold any
> useful information.
Ok, going, going, gone. trunk and 5.1 branch.