This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: new diff: gdb.texinfo
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: Brian Youmans <3diff at gnu dot org>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 13:47:14 +0200 (IST)
- Subject: Re: new diff: gdb.texinfo
On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> > I stuck in the @* because the line wasn't breaking and it was causing an
> > Overfull /hbox.
> Indeed, but it will probably be in the wrong place for a different
> form-factor printing.
> Putting spaces in between each date would allow TeX to select its own
> line-breaking points. Since you've no objection, I suggest we do that.