This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch/rfc] Clean out #if UI_OUT
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:13:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch/rfc] Clean out #if UI_OUT
- References: <3C41D722.email@example.com>
> 2002-01-13 Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * breakpoint.c: Update assuming #if UI_OUT is always true. Update
> * defs.h, event-top.c, gdbcmd.h: Ditto.
> * infcmd.c, infrun.c, main.c, printcmd.c, remote.c: Ditto.
> * source.c, stack.c, symfile.c, symtab.c, thread.c: Ditto.
> * top.c, cli/cli-cmds.c, cli/cli-decode.c: Ditto.
> * cli/cli-script.c, cli/cli-script.h, cli/cli-setshow.c: Ditto.
> * mi/ChangeLog, mi/mi-cmd-break.c, mi/mi-cmd-stack.c: Ditto.
> * mi/mi-main.c:Ditto.
I've checked this in (plus (C) updates).