This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] [5/5] Use DWARF-2 DW_AT_artificial information
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: drow at mvista dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:47:42 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] [5/5] Use DWARF-2 DW_AT_artificial information
inherit.exp and method.exp need 2002 copyright dates.
With that addition, this patch is approved for mainline,
as soon as your other four patches are approved.
2002-01-15 Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gdb.c++/classes.exp: Update for improved v3 support and skipping
* gdb.c++/derivation.exp: Likewise.
* gdb.c++/inherit.exp: Likewise.
* gdb.c++/method.exp: Likewise.
* gdb.c++/virtfunc.exp: Likewise.