This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa] Add ``Maintenance Commands'' appendix
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:21:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: [rfa] Add ``Maintenance Commands'' appendix
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.1020115095652.23380Q-100000@is> <3C448ED5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> >> This was suggested long ago as a way of incorporating the maintenance
> >> commands (one of those strange GDB interfaces that should be in the user
> >> guide but can't be made to fit).
> >> Thoughts?
> > I'm for it, but such a change should include moving the few maint
> > commands already documented in gdb.texinfo into this appendix.
> Found one (there are not too many):
Don't forget maint info sections