This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: More (C) tweeks for printed manual
- From: Brian Youmans <3diff at gnu dot org>
- To: eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il
- Cc: ac131313 at cygnus dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:27:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: More (C) tweeks for printed manual
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.1020115094815.23380N-100000@is>
Maybe RMS just forgot to ask about including the FDL? It does need to
be included. Just like when you give someone a copy of the source code
you need to include a copy of the GPL, when you give someone a copy of
the manual you need to include a copy of the FDL.
(That is why we are not asking people to use the FDL for very short pieces
of documentation - it would be silly to add a 6 or 8 page license to a
very short piece of doc.)
The copy of gdbmi.texinfo I looked at was the one in the 220.127.116.11 distribution.
Maybe someone corrected the problem I saw with the "Invariant Sections" already?
- Brian Youmans, FSF office staff