This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch/rfc] internal-error quit by default ..
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:11:07 +0200 (IST)
- Subject: Re: [patch/rfc] internal-error quit by default ..
On Sun, 13 Jan 2002, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> This patch follows up a proposed change from long ago. Update things so
> that when in batch mode (i.e. no tty) an internal-error will:
> dump core
> this adjusts things accordingly.
We need to document this in gdb.texinfo.