This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] stack.c: move address printing into hook (fwd)
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 11:39:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] stack.c: move address printing into hook (fwd)
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The following patch folds this address printing into the hook, where it
> will not interfere with other UIs. This patch is obviously a no-op for the
> CLI, which does not define a print_frame_info_listing_hook.
> [Of course, the thought occurs to me that we could extract this bit of
> CLI-ness from "generic"/"core" gdb by moving all the logic into a this
> hook for the cli...]
(This continues to work around the more fundamental problem of Insight
not being able to ask GDB ``where are you'' and instead must still reap
that info from the stop messages).