This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: [RFC/patch 5.1] change NUM_REALREGS to NUM_REGS
- From: Andrew Volkov <Andrew dot Volkov at transas dot com>
- To: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: =?koi8-r?Q?Gdb-Patches_=28=FC=CC=2E_=D0=CF=DE=D4=C1=29?= <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:03:01 +0300
- Subject: RE: [RFC/patch 5.1] change NUM_REALREGS to NUM_REGS
> You should also eliminate the definitions of the NUM_REALREGS macro.
Certainly. I already remove NUM_REALREGS in h8300 part, but since
in progress, I send this changes with first version of multiarching h8300.
> One definition of that macro is in config/h8300/tm-h8300.h (defined to
> 10). Hmm, h8300-tdep.c defines NUM_REGS to 11, instead. Oh,
> and look(!)
> config/tm-h8300.h defines NUM_REGS to 13.
Yea, and h8300-simulator using self regnums :).
> You also compile remote-e7000.c when the target triplet is one of
> sh-*-hms, sh-*-coff*, sh-*-elf*, sh-*-linux*. The definition of
> NUM_REALREGS then comes from config/sh/tm-sh.h (in this case is 59).
Therefore I send copy to you personally, as maintaner of SH. Could you
this obsolete definition from tm-sh.h?