This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/testsuite] Allow __libc_start_main above main in annota1.exp
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 19:40:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA/testsuite] Allow __libc_start_main above main in annota1.exp
- References: <20020109190628.A18672@nevyn.them.org>
>>From the "annoying testsuite failures cleanup" department - if anyone has a
> bright idea on how to write annota tests in a more readable, less
> long-single-line fashion, I'd love to hear it. This fixes the test on all
> my compiler/debug combinations, i386-linux. OK to commit?
Have a look at gdb_expect_list().