This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: linux-core support broke i386 compilation
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, msnyder at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:45:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: linux-core support broke i386 compilation
- References: <20020109152110.A1564@nevyn.them.org>
On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 03:21:10PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> involved) but without PTRACE_GETFPXREGS. fill_fpxregset also appears to
> lack a prototype.
... not to mention, is static.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer