This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Patch for building gdb on arm-netbsd
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 14:24:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: Patch for building gdb on arm-netbsd
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> > The following patch is needed to enable building of gdb on arm-netbsd.
> > The definition of IN_SIGTRAMP tests NAME for being NULL and if not calls
> > STREQ to compare the strings.
> Nitpicking: Elena will probably be very happy if you toss STREQ and use
> strcmp instead.
Since it's only a nit, I think I'll leave that issue for now. What is
most important at this time is to get the ARM code multi-arched (I suspect
that whole function will have to be re-written anyway -- I think it's part
of one of the deprecated frame calls).