This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/RFC] Add i386_cleanup_dregs at program exit.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at cerbere dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:18:38 +0200 (IST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA/RFC] Add i386_cleanup_dregs at program exit.
On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Pierre Muller wrote:
> >Is this really necessary? Why do we need to propagate processor-specific
> >issues into breakpoint.c?
> Because there is no i386 common code that is called at program exit,
If we really need that, we could add one. There's nothing wrong IMHO
with having a target-specific mourne-inferior function.