This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Resubmit: get shared libs after attach (linux)
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, kettenis at science dot uva dot nl,kevinb at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:32:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Resubmit: get shared libs after attach (linux)
- References: <200201082030.g08KUsM04253@reddwarf.cygnus.com>
On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 12:30:54PM -0800, Michael Snyder wrote:
> Taking everybody's feedback into account:
> 1) I now only use the child_pid_to_exec_file method in linux-proc.c.
> I preserved the file linux-proc.c because this method still depends
> on /proc, and because I will plan to put the linux-gcore.c code
> in there too.
> 2) I moved the define to config/nm-linux.h
> 3) So now I must add linux-proc.o to all versions of linux.mh
So I gather that this works and correctly finds shlibs, without walking
the mappings? I like it.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer