This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch/rfc] Don't include <endian.h>
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 17:08:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch/rfc] Don't include <endian.h>
- References: <3C3686F3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2002-01-04 Andrew Cagney <email@example.com>
> * configure.in (AC_CHECK_HEADERS): Do not check for <endian.h>.
> * configure, config.in: Re-generate.
> * config/vax/xm-vaxbsd.h: Do not include <machine/endian.h>.
> * defs.h: Do not include <endian.h>.
Testing done. I've checked this in.