This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Overhaul i386nbsd-nat.c, add support for XMM + ELF core files
- From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at science dot uva dot nl>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:05:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Overhaul i386nbsd-nat.c, add support for XMM + ELF core files
- Organization: Wasabi Systems, Inc.
- References: <20020104160746.H9599@dr-evil.shagadelic.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: thorpej at wasabisystems dot com
On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 01:39:52AM +0100, Mark Kettenis wrote:
> Is there any chance that I can convince you to make NetBSD use
> i386bsd-nat.c instead of i386nbsd-nat.c? NetBSD is close enough to
> FreeBSD and OpenBSD to be able to use the same basic functionality on
> all of them.
I'd really rather not (the other BSD's don't have the XMM functionality,
for example), but I'll take a look to see if it's really feasible.
Note, i386nbsd-nat.c is still going to be necessary, since NetBSD uses
different core files than the others.
-- Jason R. Thorpe <email@example.com>