This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] rs6000-nat.c fetch_register error condition.
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>
- To: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, kevinb at cygnus dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:44:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] rs6000-nat.c fetch_register error condition.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><1011220221439.ZM29554@ocotillo.lan>
Kevin Buettner writes:
> On Dec 20, 11:24am, Elena Zannoni wrote:
> > I am trying to break down the Altivec patch in smaller pieces that
> > don't require a ptrace interface.
> > I thought this bit had been approved by Kevin in
> > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2001-11/msg00564.html
> > but it wasn't.
> > Kevin, OK to commit?
> > Elena
> > 2001-12-20 Elena Zannoni <email@example.com>
> > * rs6000-nat.c (fetch_register): Don't error out unless the
> > register number is really bogus.
> Sure, OK.