This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Define FETCH_INFERIOR_REGISTERS for ppc linux.
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:02:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Define FETCH_INFERIOR_REGISTERS for ppc linux.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Dec 20, 12:46pm, Elena Zannoni wrote:
> This patch is a subset of the changes initially submitted in:
> Nothing in this patch has to do with AltiVec registers. I included
> only the part that moves the fetch/store inferior registers machinery
> from infptrace.c to ppc-linux-nat.c. With that, it became possible to
> clean up some macros from config/powerpc/nm-linux.h and get rid of the
> use of core-aout.c.
> Given the discussions we had in the original thread, these changes
> become quite straightforward.
> Tested on ppc-linux native and aix4.3 (for paranoia's sake).
One question though. Is KERNEL_U_SIZE still needed?