This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: Ugly "show user" output revisited
- From: Jackie Smith Cashion <jsmith at redhat dot com>
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:43:46 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFA: Ugly "show user" output revisited
- References: <3C18C219.3AC7CBC1@redhat.com> <3C18F717.156238C8@redhat.com>
Fernando Nasser wrote:
> Have you checked if the output is OK with -i=mi as well?
> Asuuming you did test that, you can check this in.
> And thanks for the fix.
I ran "gdb -nw -i=mi" and defined a command containing "while" and "if".
The output looked okay to me. I've committed my changes. -- Jackie