This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA]: port to Sanyo XStormy16 CPU
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:44:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA]: port to Sanyo XStormy16 CPU
- References: <20011210121151.H740@cygbert.vinschen.de> <3C1693C3.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 03:16:19PM -0800, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > Corinna
> > gdb ChangeLog:
> > 2001-12-10 Corinna Vinschen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * Makefile.in: Add support for xstormy16.
> > * configure.tgt: Ditto.
> > * xstormy16-tdep.c: New file.
> > * config/xstormy16/xstormy16.mt: New file.
> > gdb/testsuite ChangeLog:
> Yes. Your code is fine. The comments are very much appreciated.
> Just the usual style things: can I suggest making macro's like
> TYPE_IS_SCALAR functions; can you please put the .c files through
> gdb/gdb_indent.sh so it matches GDB's indentation style.
I've rearranged the macro TYPE_IS_SCALAR() to be a function called
xstormy16_type_is_scalar and I ran gdb_indent.sh on xstormy16-tdep.c.
Thanks for the approval, I've applied everything.
Red Hat, Inc.