This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: configure patch for hpux
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:50:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: configure patch for hpux
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
> On Dec 13, 2001, email@example.com wrote:
> > * aclocal.m4 (proc_cc_stdc): Use -Ae, not -Aa to get ANSI+extensions
> > on hpux systems.
> You don't want to modify aclocal.m4, it's a generated file.
> It's acinclude.m4 that should get a copy of this macro, that comes
> straight from automake, and then have the macro modified.
Ugh. What a pain. But OK. I already have an example to work with
(from make-3.79, which does the same thing).