This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Allow casting of object pointers for method calls
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: drow at mvista dot com, ac131313 at cygnus dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:18:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Allow casting of object pointers for method calls
- References: <200112040841.CAA28541@duracef.shout.net>
Michael Elizabeth Chastain writes:
> Daniel Jacobowitz writes:
> > I'm pretty sure that a patch for this was approved on mainline
> > in November:
> > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2001-11/msg00231.html
> > You're not going to be able to use 5.1-branch with the output of GCC mainline
> > unless this is moved to the branch.
> Yes, for dwarf-2, that is. stabs+ is working okay.
> I will test this patch in the 5.1 branch and report back.
Michael, have you tested 5.1 + patch with older gcc? Any problems?
If not I'll commit it right away.
> Michael C