This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: d10v sizeof (long long)
- From: Jackie Smith Cashion <jsmith at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Blandy <jimb at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 20:31:19 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFA: d10v sizeof (long long)
- References: <3C0C1A14.58B9D2E9@redhat.com> <email@example.com>
Jim Blandy wrote:
> Jackie Smith Cashion <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > The following patch changes the size of the d10v long long from 4 to 8
> > to agree with the d10v gcc.
> You know, I don't think the D10v is maintained. I think this means
> you can just go ahead and commit changes to d10v-tdep.c. Of course,
> we're happy to look things over.
That makes things easier. But, I think I'll still show them to you
before committing them, just in case.