This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH RFC] arm-tdep.c: Define SVR4 link map offset fetcher
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:27:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH RFC] arm-tdep.c: Define SVR4 link map offset fetcher
- References: <1011127214311.ZM12873@ocotillo.lan>
On Nov 27, 2:43pm, Kevin Buettner wrote:
> The patch below adds shared library support for non-native ARM linux
> targets. I'll wait a few days for comments before committing it.
> From Louis Hamilton <email@example.com>:
> * arm-tdep.c (solib-svr4.h): Include.
> (arm_linux_svr4_fetch_link_map_offsets): New function.
> * config/arm/tm-linux.h (SVR4_FETCH_LINK_MAP_OFFSETS): Define.
> (arm_linux_svr4_fetch_link_map_offsets): Declare.