This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Add ix86 target to asm-source.exp test
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: msnyder at cygnus dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:53:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add ix86 target to asm-source.exp test
So the test was actually doing its job and pointing to a bug in gdb.
I updated symtab.c to the current version, 1.49, where the incorrect
change has been reverted. The results are a perfect 10 PASS, 0 FAIL
with both binutils-2.11.2 and binutils-HEAD. More nice!
I'm a happy tester,